As a full-service home improvement company, only Renewal by Andersen owns the entire window and door replacement process from start to finish. Our specialists are with you every step of the way to ensure a home improvement that’s durable, lasting, energy efficient ,and 100% customized to fit you and your home.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Renewal by Andersen windows are constructed with our revolutionary Fibrex® material which combines the strength of wooden and vinyl windows and is made with 40% reclaimed fiber by weight.
All of the hard work that goes into manufacturing and engineering our replacement window & patio door products would mean little without the very best professional installation team to back it.
& Numerous Design Options
With dozens of color combinations, grille design options, hardware finishes, and customizable window style options, Renewal by Andersen windows will look just as good as the day they were installed for years to come.
Thanks to our Fibrex® material, Renewal by Andersen windows & patio doors stand the test of time while helping homeowners save money on their monthly energy bills.
Our Wilmington team is dedicated to helping you enjoy your new home improvement sooner than you think! Discover the one-company, hassle-free Renewal by Andersen difference for yourself today when you call to schedule a home consultation. Then, let our window experts take it from there with lasting, custom installation.
We proudly serve Wilmington, NC and the surrounding region including the cities listed.
Fibrex® window frames are a Renewal by Andersen exclusive. Made with a proprietary blend of polymers and reclaimed wood fiber, Fibrex® windows combine only the best qualities of wooden and vinyl windows all-in-one!
In addition to long-term performance, Fibrex® offers:
- A weatherproof seal. In any weather and throughout all North Carolina seasons, Fibrex® protects your interiors from heat, excessive sunlight, drafts, moisture, and any other outside elements. Even in functional styles, our windows are guaranteed to save money on heating and cooling costs—up to 72% in summer!
- Custom shape and style. Fibrex® material is created with an extrusion process, during which manufacturers can permanently mold your window to fit nearly any imaginable shape and size. Plus, your chosen interior and exterior color is completely saturated into the frames to eliminate flaking, cracking, peeling, or bending.
- Clear, wide views. Fibrex® holds windowpanes with twice the strength of vinyl, which means any style features narrower frames and the largest possible view of your natural scenery.
- Functional windows are backed by a 20-year guarantee to not expand, stick, or otherwise become more difficult to open over time.
With a narrow frame that allows for more glass area and light to enter your home, Renewal by Andersen windows can help you experience the best views of the outdoors and look great doing it. Renewal by Andersen windows & patio doors can be completely customized to complement your unique style along with the current look and feel of your home. During your window design consultation, our experts will walk you through the following replacement window design options:
- Sleek, modern frames. Even in classic functional styles, Renewal by Andersen windows feature thin frames and a wider field of vision to bring more light and scenery into your home.
- Custom window styles. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape—meaning you can match the architectural style of your home…or define a new look.
- Colors to match any home. The same process infuses color into the core of Fibrex® material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors. We also offer contrasting wood interiors including oak, maple, and pine, so you can match or recreate a vintage architectural style.
- A wide range of hardware, accessories, and grilles. Choose from a variety of styles in window and door hardware plus multiple types of window grilles to match or update your home.
Every Renewal by Andersen window or door is exclusively installed by a team of certified master installers. In addition to providing one-company accountability, your team of experts offer unmatched quality assurance for your new home improvement.
Following design and manufacturing of your custom window or patio door replacement, certified master installers will:
- Measure and plan your window installation to make sure it’s as seamless as possible.
- Install, seal, insulate and even test your new home improvement.
- Prevent mess or damage throughout the process—even taking your old windows with them when they go!
It is important that you know the value of what you are getting when you choose Renewal by Andersen Signature Service. With Renewal by Andersen, you can expect numerous long-term benefits:
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement windows and patio door installation!
If you need to replace a custom shape window unique to your home, Renewal by Andersen can help! With 15 different shape options including custom and specialty window options, there are almost no limits to the creativity for your next home improvement project. Add an elegant arch window, circle or even triangle windows. You can combine multiple window shapes or join them with another operable window to give your home the unique touch you’re looking for.
Renewal by Andersen® specialty windows are an excellent choice if you want to add instant character, enhance curb appeal, create a focal point, or add more light to a room. Let us help you by scheduling your free in-home window design consultation today!